Full-Time Financial Controller – F&B/Hotel experience
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Have you recently finished a role within the food and beverage industry where you worked in financial management? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
We are currently recruiting for our client, a hotel based in Central London, for a Financial Controller. This is a permanent role to start ASAP.
Candidate must have experience of working in a similar revenue focused role within a hotel and will ideally be available to start immediately or on short notice.
- Audit the daily business ensuring that Revenue Control procedures are full adhered to in all departments
- To ensure all expenditure is controlled including purchasing control
- To produce accurate revenue forecasts
- Ensure an effective F&B control system
- To ensure the team are trained and developed
- Implement and manage the budget set
Candidates will ideally have:
- Over 2 years experience within a similar role at a hotel or within the F&B industry
- Knowledge of F&B control procedures
- Experience of forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Good communication skills as you will be liaising with people at all levels of the business
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date CV.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
How to Apply
f you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date CV.
287 total views, 1 today